Five At-Home Date Night Ideas. Stuck at home?
Wanting a date night, but not sure how to have one while home?
Here are FIVE dinner date night ideas all from the comfort of your own home:
1. The Candlelit Dinner In the mood to go to a nice restaurant? Buy steaks, chicken, or fish from the grocery store, and cook your meal together. Next, get dressed up, ladies, put perfume on. Guys, put your best cologne on. Light your favorite candle, turn on Michael Bublé in the background, and enjoy your dinner. Finish the evening by slow dancing in the living room.
2. A True Fiesta In the mood for chips and salsa and a marg? Opt for making homemade tacos and chips/salsa, OR order curbside pickup from your favorite local Mexican restaurant. Complete your meal with margaritas (margarita mix is sold at most stores – just add Tequila), and toast to the evening. Give the margaritas a fun twist by making them frozen by blending them in the blender.
3. Stuck In Italy Missing Italy? Fans of Italian food? Bring Italy to your home! There are so many options when it comes to Italian food. Try making homemade pizzas in your oven. Or maybe you’re more into pasta, and you try spaghetti or fettuccini. Complete your meal with an Italian salad and some bread (with olive oil) fresh out of the oven. Oh, and don’t forget the wine! Bring in your best wine for the occasion. For dessert, try homemade tiramisu or homemade gelato.
4. Goin’ To Chinatown Craving Chinese food? Who doesn’t love some good Chinese food! And the best part? A lot of Chinese food is fairly easy to make, and fun to do together. Try homemade fried rice, crab ragoon, or crab ragoon dip, beef with broccoli, and sweet and sour chicken. Oh and don’t forget the soy sauce! Complete the evening with fortune cookies by making fortunes for each other.
5. Staying In America Grill out on the patio! Enjoy your favorites – burgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, with potato chips, coleslaw, and fresh lemonade and beer. Try eating the burgers outside, and end the evening in the back of the truck under a blanket, watching your favorite movie on your laptop. The perfect date night!
Who ever said you can’t have a romantic night in at home? All five of these are sure to prove you wrong with the best date night with your boo YET.
Let me know some of your favorite meals you like to make as a date night below!
Wanna read what's on my heart, hear about events I'm hosting, and see my latest sessions? sign up here for it all :)